|Regional NC Trainer||North Central USA|
Regional NC Trainer
Navien America, Inc. is manufacturer of one of the newest and most energy efficient green technologies, tank-less water heaters and combination boilers. Navien is one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Boasting back to back years of doubling sales while defying the most significant construction downturn in decades, Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by more than thirty years of experience with advanced water heating technology overseas, Navien sits on the precipice of continued explosive growth with a technology the world needs. With new corporate headquarters in Orange County, Navien needs ambitious, sophisticated, dedicated employees with the vision for the future and the know how to make it a reality today. Our fantastic growth gives us the ability to plan for our employee’s future well into the next decade. Positions of advancement abound within Navien’s commitment to personnel development and promotion.
Reports to: Eastern Regional Sales Manager
Location: North Central territory as primary territory but responsibilities can lie throughout the North Central territory.
· Participates in, and conducts technical training programs involving Navien products, installation, troubleshooting and service.
· Determines training objectives, assists in writing training programs, modifying training programs as needs arise, including outline, text, handouts, and tests, and designs laboratory exercises where applicable.
· Lectures class on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of Navien products, and equipment directly related to Navien applications, following outline, handouts and texts.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the water heating field.
· Trainer performs a variety of tasks, during non-training periods which includes but limited to field inspections, technical site visits and fielding phone calls from our installing groups, contractors, manufacturer representatives and coworkers.
· Sales experience and the ability to sell the product is an absolute requirement.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
· This position often involves travel to locations throughout North America, encompassing as much as 65% overnights.
· Ability to articulate problems and solutions concisely to all levels of customers: laborer, contractor, distributer, engineers and architects.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Presentation/public speaking skills and strong customer service skills.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
· Works under general and limited supervision.
Education/and or Related Experience:
· Trainer position requires acceptable knowledge and expertise in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Completion of degree at a trade school (electrical, plumbing or HVAC) or equivalent in real time preferred.
· Basic knowledge of HVAC units or schooling preferred.
· Benefits are available to employees after a 90-day probation period.
· Provided through Cigna- Medical, Dental, Ortho, Vision, Rx, and Life Insurance.
· Employee’s covered 100% and dependents %50.
· 401K available after your first year, Navien America matching 100% of the employee’s contribution up to 5% of base salary for that given year.
· Bonus up to 15% of salary.