|Accounts Payable Clerk||Irvine, CA|
Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Irvine, CA
WHO WE ARE
Navien, Inc. is manufacturer of one of the newest and most energy efficient green technologies: tank-less water heaters and combination boilers. We are one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Boasting back to back years of doubling sales while defying the most significant construction downturn in decades, Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by more than thirty years of experience with advanced water heating technology overseas, Navien sits on the precipice of continued explosive growth with a technology the world needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position is familiar with accounting knowledge. They are experienced at accounting and this person must have an ability to perform and understand account payable on SAP. They must also be able to work well in a team environment. Essential attributes include excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask and remain focused in month/year-end and audit situations. This person dives into the details while always keeping the big picture in mind. In addition, the accounts payable must be highly self-motivated, have a positive attitude and be resourceful, and enthusiastic about accounts payable.
· Provides payment and records for freight bills, and consults with different freight carriers with Supply Chain Solutions.
· Provides payment, records reports for various vendors.
· Process employee expense report
· Provides employee reimbursement via wire transfers for travel, company dinners, etc.
· Communicate with headquarter in Korea to solve any issue.
· Work with team members to assess checking account balance; prepare wire.
· Prepares month/year-end close.
· Record and classify company assets
· Assist yearly property tax and marketing payment.
· Responsible for filing and keeping records of documents.
· Report to management and resolve about employee/vendor/tax matters in question.
· Credit card payments with consist of gathering related/supporting documents, record payment and prepare check.
· Asses prepaid expense relating to CIP.
· Help marketing department regarding to co-op.
· Filing paperwork as necessary (lifting and shifting).
· Any other duties as assigned.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
· Must be organized in preparation for audits and daily job functions.
· Theoretical competencies based on accounting and finance knowledge.
· Mathematical and logic skills as well as understanding the basic of finance.
· Teamwork and interpersonal communication abilities.
· Analytical, creative, and innovative thinking skills.
· Management and teamwork abilities.
· 2-4 years related experience
· Good to have Accounting Degree from accredited University and/or 2 years minimum of real time accounting experience.
Required Application Materials:
· Cover Letter which should include:
o Why you are interested in working at Navien
o What type of accounting tasks do you have experience in?
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered – please address them to “Hiring Manager”