|Northeast Builder Sales Manager||North East USA|
Regional Builder Manager
Sales, Marketing and Training
VA,MD, DE, NJ, PA, NY, RI, CT, MA, NH, VT, ME
WHO WE ARE
Navien, Inc. is manufacturer of one of the newest and most energy efficient green technologies: tank-less water heaters and combination boilers. We are one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Boasting back to back years of doubling sales while defying the most significant construction downturn in decades, Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by more than thirty years of experience with advanced water heating technology overseas, Navien sits on the precipice of continued explosive growth with a technology the world needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Regional Builder Manager works with Territory Sales Managers, Manufacturer Representatives, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain internally to develop, implement, and manage National, Regional, and Local Builder programs to profitably grow New Construction (Single Family, Multi-Family) market share for all Navien product offering. The ideal candidate for this position must be familiar with Navien and or the tankless and condensing boiler industry. They are experienced at creating, articulating and presenting high level presentations at the customers and the executive level. This person must be a person of integrity; they must also be able to work well in a team environment. Essential attributes include excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask and remain focused in high-pressure situations. This person dives into the details while always keeping the big picture in mind. In addition, the Regional Builder Manager must be highly self-motivated, have a positive attitude and be resourceful and enthusiastic about sales and continued growth and. If you are someone who likes travel, meet new people, and build lasting relationships, you will have a great advantage!
· Implements a regional business plan to strategically grow and maintain builder business while improving profitability (Single Family, Multi-Family, and Student Housing).
· Develops and maintains influential relationships with key decision makers of National, Multi-Regional, and Local Builders within area of responsibility.
· Works with Navien Territory Managers and Manufacturer Representatives to convert National, Multi-Regional, and Local Builders. RBM is considered the expert and go to person regarding all local builder activity.
· Coordinates, tracks, and controls ALL residential activity for area of responsibility.
· Develops and maintains builder databases via the builder pipeline.
· Works with Marketing and Training departments to develop sales support and training needs specific to the builder sales process.
· Leadership role in National, Multi-Market, and Local builder shows.
· Develops and implements Distributor Show Room/Design Center programs, trainings, and strategies.
· Manages Regional builder budget, programs, trainings, rebates, model homes, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree or 5 to 7 years of equivalent work experience.
· Computer skills (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Powerpoint preferred).
· Strategic Presentation and Networking Skills.
· Team Player.
· Ability to travel 60% of the time throughout the coverage region.
· Min. of 5 years of proven sales along with Sales Management preferred.
Required Application Materials:
· Cover Letter which should include:
o Why you are interested in working at Navien?
o What specific qualifications do you have that will relate to the position?
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered – please address them to “Hiring Manager”