|Southern California Territory Manager||Irvine, CA|
Southern California Territory Manager
Sales, Marketing and Training
WHO WE ARE
Navien, Inc. is a manufacturer of one of the newest and most energy efficient green technologies: tank-less water heaters and combination boilers. We are one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Boasting back to back years of doubling sales while defying the most significant construction downturn in decades, Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by more than thirty years of experience with advanced water heating technology overseas, Navien sits on the precipice of continued explosive growth with a technology the world needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position must be familiar with Navien and or the tankless and condensing boiler industry. They are experienced at creating, articulating and presenting high level presentations at the executive level and must be a person of integrity. They must also be able to work well in a team environment. Essential attributes include excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask and remain focused in high-pressure situations. This person dives into the details while always keeping the big picture in mind. In addition, the territory manager must be highly self-motivated, have a positive attitude and be resourceful and enthusiastic about sales and continued growth. If you are someone who likes travel, meet new people, and build lasting relationships, you will have a great advantage!
· To achieve territory sales budgets and goals through leadership.
· To conduct ongoing comprehensive product training to all sales outlets/distributors, installers and specifiers.
· Monitor and analyze field sales reports, interpret results and take corrective action to achieve sales targets.
· Develop new business opportunities and relationships in both the residential and commercial markets through wholesale distribution.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with distributors and sales outlets.
· To promote product portfolio at various trade shows.
· Resolve customer complaints and assist technical service with problem resolution.
· Assist in recruitment and selection of manufacturer’s representative agencies.
· Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment.
· Various local marketing projects and suggestions as requested.
· Be willing to respond to phone calls and emails both day and night.
· 70% travel expected.
· Must have bachelor’s degree.
· Must live in in the Territory
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and management.
· Positive sales oriented personality.
· Strong Team Player.
· Ambition to grow and take on new assignments/skills as needed.
· Understanding of the changing marketplace and ability to adapt to change.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Able to manage productivity goals and quality standards.
· Industry experience
· Proficient in MS office tools
Required Application Materials:
· Cover Letter which should include:
o Why you are interested in working at Navien?
o What specific qualifications do you have that will relate to the position?
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered – please address them to “Hiring Manager”