|Tech Support Level II||Moorestown, NJ|
Technical Support – Level II
WHO WE ARE
Navien, Inc. is manufacturer of one of the newest and most energy efficient green technologies: tank-less water heaters and combination boilers. We are one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Boasting back to back years of doubling sales while defying the most significant construction downturn in decades, Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by more than thirty years of experience with advanced water heating technology overseas, Navien sits on the precipice of continued explosive growth with a technology the world needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position is familiar with Navien and/or the tankless industry. They have strong customer service skills and this person must have the ability to troubleshoot over the phone. They must also be able to work well in a team environment. Essential attributes include excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask and remain focused in high-pressure situations. In addition, the Level II Tech must be highly self-motivated, have a positive attitude, be resourceful, and enthusiastic about customer service. And, if they’re someone who likes the Philly sports teams, they have a great advantage!
· Provide technical support to sales representatives, installers, contractors, distributors, engineers and architects for purposes of educating and promoting company’s products.
· Troubleshooting units and issues via the phone, being able to clearly detect problems and pinpoint accurate solutions to get the unit running properly.
· At a technical level, possess the ability to identify, research, and resolve contractor/end user installation and product use issues.
· Ability to clearly identify business vs. technical problems and either resolve or escalate appropriately.
· Entering product warranty information into the system and taking comprehensive notes that are to be entered into our system about every unit discussed.
· Follow-up the customer issues in a timely manner.
· Assist fellow technicians with high priority technical questions.
· Answer emails from company website in regards to product information and troubleshooting.
· Completing any miscellaneous tasks/projects assigned by your supervisor.
· 1+ year of customer service, phone support and/or related experience.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to articulate product information concisely to all levels of customers: end-user, contractor, distributer, engineers and architects.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Occasional job site visits for troubleshooting.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
· Availability to work up any of the 7 days a week (including Holidays) and be flexible to work additional overtime when deemed necessary by Supervisor.
· Experience with HVAC hands-on field work.
· Completion of HVAC training/certificate program.
· Experience with SAP.
· Experience in a call-center environment.
· Knowledge of Navien products or the tankless industry.
· Drive to help others and those that enjoy the troubleshooting puzzle.
Required Application Materials:
· Cover Letter which should include:
o Why you are interested in working at Navien?
o What specific hands-on troubleshooting skills you have?
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered – please address them to “Hiring Manager”
Navien, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer