|National Sales Manager – Builder Accounts||Irvine, CA|
National Sales Manager – Builder Accounts
Sales, Marketing and Training
WHO WE ARE
Navien, Inc. is manufacturer of one of the newest and most energy efficient green technologies: tank-less water heaters and combination boilers. We are one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Boasting back to back years of doubling sales while defying the most significant construction downturn in decades, Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by more than thirty years of experience with advanced water heating technology overseas, Navien sits on the precipice of continued explosive growth with a technology the world needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position must be familiar with Navien and or the tankless and condensing boiler industry. They are experienced at developing and leading a Home Builder focused strategy within the framework of distribution. They must also be able to work well in a team environment. Essential attributes include excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask and remain focused in high-pressure situations. This person dives into the details while always keeping the big picture in mind. In addition, the National Sales Manager must be highly self-motivated, have a positive attitude and be resourceful and enthusiastic about sales and continued growth. If you are someone who likes travel, meet new people, and build lasting relationships, you will have a great advantage!
· Develop and execute a Home Builder focused sales strategy.
· Develop (with Marketing) a Home Builder marketing plan.
· Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual quotas for regions and territories projecting expected sales volume in relation to builder sales.
· Implements national sales programs by developing builder sales action plans.
· Maintains builder sales volume, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
· Completes national builder sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; participating builder societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Work with Sales Managers, Manufacturer’s Representatives and current distribution to grow Sales through Home Building projects.
· Create (with marketing) a tradeshow strategy that promotes Navien products to Builders.
· Monitor, review and report on all building activity and results.
· Develop and Institute Builder programs to drive sales, increase brand awareness and change buying behaviors.
· Manage relationships with national Builders.
· Responsible for achieving sales goals and operating within budget.
· 75% travel expected.
· Technical marketing skills-familiarity with Plumbing and HVAC industry.
· Relevant product and industry knowledge.
· Experience with relevant software applications, Adobe programs including Illustrator, MS Office.
· Ability to work in multi-Cultural environment.
· BS/BA or related degree, MBA is preferred.
Required Application Materials:
· Cover Letter which should include:
o Why you are interested in working at Navien?
o What specific qualifications do you have that will relate to the position?
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered – please address them to “Hiring Manager”
Navien, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer