|Training Coordinator-TEMP||Irvine, CA|
Training Coordinator - TEMP-6 Month Contract
Sales, Marketing and Training
WHO WE ARE
Navien, Inc. is manufacturer of one of the newest and most energy efficient green technologies: tank-less water heaters and combination boilers. We are one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Boasting back to back years of doubling sales while defying the most significant construction downturn in decades, Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by more than thirty years of experience with advanced water heating technology overseas, Navien sits on the precipice of continued explosive growth with a technology the world needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The training coordinator oversees Navien’s expanding training program. The ideal candidate for this position must be familiar with Navien and or the tankless and condensing boiler industry. They are experienced at facilitating communication between departments and developing new ideas t improve program effectiveness. They must also be able to work well in a team environment. Essential attributes include excellent interpersonal skills and implementation and an ability to multitask and remain focused in high-pressure situations. The Training Coordinator is also responsible for all record keeping and related reports, trainer support, customer service and overseeing day-to-day activities. This person dives into the details while always keeping the big picture in mind. In addition, the Training Coordinator must be highly self-motivated, have a positive attitude and be resourceful and enthusiastic about sales and continued growth.
· Facilitate communication between the trainers and corporate office.
· Disseminate information on program updates and changes.
· Ongoing reporting and analysis of all training activity. Provide reports in various formats to CEO, VP, Training, Sales, Builder, Commercial Sales, Tech Admin and Marketing departments as requested.
· Develop programs to expand and promote training program.
· Maintain all training records for use of future training programs.
· Monitor competitors training programs and websites.
· Oversee corporate training responsibilities of receptionist in New Jersey office. Support the New Jersey and Canada locations by responding to customer and staff inquiries, registrations, hotel arrangements and payment processing as required.
· Assist trainers in field at academies with travel, meals, course materials, promotional items and any other necessary training information.
· Create training agenda for monthly sales and marketing meeting, and dispense minutes to team.
· Provide support to trainers in the field and at the academies with any required information.
· Provide support to Sales team and our manufacturer reps with any training data or information.
· Field customer inquiries, via phone calls, emails and website “Contact Us” page.
· Create and dispense training academy surveys to all attendees and report results.
· Manage all parts kit shipments and records for all academies.
· Process and report on payments for training academy attendees, working with accounting to properly record and track payments. Report on monthly income and expenses as required.
· Work with all academies and Marketing department on Co-op requests/approvals. Provide invoices for co-op payout after training for CA and ON.
· Create/maintain training documents, such as sign-in sheets, registration forms, general information packets etc. Work with marketing department to create more advanced documents such as templates, posters etc.
· Support training academy attendees through the registration, payment and attendance process. Provide any required travel, hotel, or meal information throughout the academy class.
· Provide any required documentation for attendees, including training material, marketing material, and certificates of attendance.
· Respond to interoffice and customer inquiry emails and questions regarding training academies.
· Work with food/hotel vendors for group rates, contracts, room blocks etc.
• Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university.
• 2-4 years’ experience in administration required.
• Self-motivated, working well independently.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, customer service, and time management skills.
• Excellent at multi-tasking.
Required Application Materials:
· Cover Letter which should include:
o Why you are interested in working at Navien?
o What specific qualifications do you have that will relate to the position?
**Only submissions with Cover Letters will be considered – please address them to “Hiring Manager”